Friday, May 30, 2008

Research Project Feedback: additional


This is additional feedback about the researcher paper and presentation (the original post is below)

Ok now we are almost there. I am pleasd with the end of session coming soon but sorry that I will miss you, my teachers and my classmates. I am not a big fan of delivering presentation or actually speaking in public. I used to get stress before presentations. But, one of my teachers told me that practice practice and practice your presentation and know your slides and be knowledgeable about your topics and you will do fine. That’s what I kept doing each time I have a presentation. I try to finish the presentation notes or slides early and practice very well. This makes my presentation run easily, not very easy but less stressful. THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING

3 comments:

Truc Pham said...

I really regret about missing your presentation. Sr you, I thought we started to make presentation on Tuesday:(

Choyi said...

Hi, I was interested in your topic and presentation also. I guess, you did a really good job. (specally, using brilliant pictures were very nice.) Take care! :)

Alaa A said...

Thanks for your comment