Saturday, May 24, 2008

discrimination problem


I have not watched the movie because I was talking with Sherry. But I have an opinion about it. Discrimination was used to be a very serious in USA a long time ago. Theses years, it is getting less and less. However, the discrimination problem is worldwide issues. It is not fair to judge people according to how they look, dress, believe or even speak as well as their gender. I think discrimination goes beyond judging people. It includes not providing people with the same service (education, health, work and justice). As I wrote in some other people blog, the discrimination is a very serious in Africa where people from one tribe may kill, rap and torture people from different tribes. Also, discrimination may includes not treating handiacped very well and give them the same chance like normal people and provide them with the help to function like normals.

No comments: