Friday, May 30, 2008

text book project: international marketing


I think the international marketing was not an easy topic to read and long one too. I had to read it many times to understand it. It was meant for people interested in business or may major in business. I must admit that the level of specification (like being for only business readers) is not so bad. I found it not boring but not easy topic. I liked the examples and comparisons. I like the section about global peace and how international businesses promote peace. I think the review questions were very useful to prepare me for the exam. Figure 1.3 is also useful in which it shows the international marketing task (like visual view of the ideas). Truly, I wish the reading was about something more general topic that interests the majority of people. Still it was a good experience.

2 comments:

Choyi said...

Hi,Alaa
As you mantion, the topic was challed for me also. Anyhow it is always good to know about new field. :)
Well done and Take care!

Alaa A said...

Thanks Choyi for your comment