Friday, May 30, 2008

looking for a job: CV


The skill to write a CV is a very important. The layout of the CV may tell who you are. We need to make the CV a good representative of ourselves. It should not be too much info or details or lack of necessary details. It is the very step toward the job (of course after getting the necessary education). I think a CV should be short and written in an easy format. I learned that in many places in Canada they do not want you to write your date of birth or sex. I was surprise because in my country it is important to include that as part of the biological information. In many places in my county, if you know someone (like connection) they help you 100 times better than a good CV which is not good thing!!

2 comments:

mehrnaz said...

yes in my cuontry ur Cv should has date od birth and sex as well.but shoudl be short as well.

Alaa A said...

thanks Mehrnaz for your commnets