Monday, May 12, 2008

LOVE LECTURE



Love is a very beautiful thing in life but it is difficulty to define. I think when you love someone, you care about him/her and try to make their life better and happy. You try to be always available when they need you. I think love needs two people sharing similar love feelings or love will not be complete if it is only from one way (one person love another but the other do not share the same feeling).

The lecture by Judy Castle was interesting and I like the way that she presented the topic and how she made us involved in the lecture (like taking our names and ask us by names to comment). I never thought about different type of love: philia (friendships), Rmance (being in love), Agape (human caring) and Eros (loving our life and trying to make our goals true). It is good to know that

I have a question to you all? Where is love in our brain? If anyone knows please post a comment, I just want to know how we feel love

Also, when you love someone always look behind to make sure no one is cheating on you!!!!

2 comments:

mehrnaz said...

hey alaa
i think the same way that one way life it doesn`t work i experience it as well adn it didn`t work and it just hurt me.

Alaa A said...

Thanks for your comment Mehrnaz