Sunday, April 27, 2008

novel project


I think the novel project was a good learning experience. Honestly, I found it difficult to understand everything in details and I had to reread again and again until I got it. Having few characters helps me o focus and be less distractive and remember the names. The theme was not very original just like many other novels about serial killer but the suspense was ok. It is very long but did not have many complex words and sentences except when they talk about autopsy. I like more the beginning and the end of the novel.

Also, I think by reading the novel, discuss it in class, present it and write review, I learned a lot not just reading a novel but more like speaking, reviewing and presenting

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are right
We got a lot of experience from NOVEL Project

saad said...

hey alaa
yeah i really found it helpful to learn from reading such as novel, poems and articles, even though if i dont know all the details. with the time you will get use to it.
i hope you all the best