Sunday, April 27, 2008

Male and Female Communication Patterns


I think there are gender differences, at least during childhood because in general girls have better language skills than boys. I do not know why but I think may be because girls like to play with dolls and kitchen toys and talk a lot during them. Boys are good at kicking, running and breaking things!! So girls spend much time talking than boys. Maybe due genes!!
For adulthood, I think yes women like to talk a lot. It is very common in my country that women talk a lot especially at phone. So, it is cultural + genes

2 comments:

Alaa M said...

Hi Alaa
you are such a silent person, i feel strange when you said women speak more that man...
see you
Alaa M

Choyi said...

Hi, how are you!
it is such a interesting writing
(specially, boys are good at kicking, haha...)
I agree with your point that genders' difference is often from their childhood or culture.
Take care~ :)